The Freshdesk integration lets you create new tickets under your Freshdesk account.
Configuring the Step Type:
From an existing flow on the Flow Builder:
Click the plus (+) icon to add a step.
Select “Freshdesk Create New Ticket"
Enter required information including: Title, Requester Email, Subject, and Description.
You can click “Hide Selection Field” to hide that field from the Sidekick user and use whatever default value is entered here.
- Requester Email: Set a default value for the requester
- Subject: Set a default value for the subject of the ticket
- Description: Set a default value for the description
- Status: Specify what Statuses will be available to the Rep for selection when viewing the step in Sidekick as part of your flow. You can choose to hide some or hide the entire selection.
- Priority: Specify what Priority Levels will be available to the Rep for selection when viewing the step in Sidekick as part of your flow. You can choose to hide some or hide the entire selection.
- Default Values or Empty: There is no need to specify a default value and the fields can be left empty for the Rep to fill in.
- Dynamic Variables: You can use dynamic variables for all the values by clicking the “+” icon on the right. That will show you all the variables that are available for you to use.
- Hidden: If you’d like not to show the field to the Rep, then add a default value and select the “Hidden?” checkbox.
Example Use Case in Sidekick